|Information About Sydney Airport|
The Sydney Airport region is located on the northern shores of Botany Bay just 8 kilometres south of the Sydney CBD. At there Sydney Airport travellers should be aware that there are different airport terminals for Domestic and International departures and arrivals, and that they are located on opposite sides of the runway. The Sydney Airport region in popular with corporate business executives, families and holiday makers who don't want the hassle of having to fight their way through traffic to get to and from the airport in time. Around the Sydney Airport area visitors will find that there are a wide variety of quality restaurants serving cuisines from all over the world, cosmopolitan cafes, fashion stores and other shopping facilities, as well as plenty of parklands for people to enjoy. These are found in the neighbouring suburbs of Mascot, Arncliffe, Wolli Creek, Bardwell Valley, Rockdale, Kyeemagh, Rosebery, St Peters and Sydenham. There is also lots of accommodation options available at the Sydney Airport ranging from luxury 5 star hotels and fully furnished apartments through to more affordable motels and budget self contained apartments. Many of these properties have excellent facilities for leisure and business travellers to ensure that they feel right at home during their stay in Sydney. So why not choose the convenience of staying around the Sydney Airport the next time that you come to Sydney.
Quality Hotel CKS Sydney Airport
With a variety of quality hotel accommodation to suit the budget on any traveller the Airport Sydney International Inn is well known for providing corporate and leisure travellers with luxury accommodation with excellent amenities. The Airport Sydney International Inn is well located in the Sydney suburb of Arncliffe, which is right next to the Sydney International and Domestic Airports, as well as being just a short distance from the Sydney CBD. Also close by to the Airport Sydney International Inn you will find numerous fine dining restaurants, boutique shops, exciting tourist attractions and trendy cafes.
Address : 35 Levey St, Arncliffe, NSW 2205
Map of Sydney Airport Accommodation Options
Activities & Attractions around Sydney Airport
- Visit some of the history of Australia's first settlement which is located around the Sydney Airport region and Botany Bay. There is the Cooks River, Bicentennial Park in Rockdale and even Landing Place for Captain Cooks ship the Endeavour, which is situated a short drive away in the Sydney suburb of Kurnell.
- Another great thing to do close to the Sydney Airport is to spend some time on one of the beautiful beaches that are located nearby. You can visit either Brighton-Le-Sands or Ramsgate Beach, which are both great places to build sandcastles with the kids, play a game of beach cricket or simply sunbake in warm Sydney sun.
- If you like playing golf and are staying near the Sydney Airport then you should play a round at either the nearby Bardwell Valley Golf Course, The Australia Golf Club or The Lakes Golf Course. Alternatively you could simply practise your golf game at either the Tempe Golf Driving Range or Barton Park Driving Range which are also sitauted within the region.
Shopping & Sporting Facilities around Sydney Airport
- The main shopping near the Sydney Airport is the Westfield Eastgardens Shopping Centre which is ideally positioned on the corner of Wentworth Avenue and Bunnerong Road. This large shopping centre features lots of free undercover car parking, as well as a huge selection of shops including fashion boutiques, homeware stores, gift shops, food outlets and a supermarket for your everyday needs.
- Sydney Park is located just north of the Sydney Airport and includes the Alan Davidson Oval which is home to regular suburban cricket matches and the Sydney Park bike track which kids of all ages will enjoy. There are also numerous walking, riding and roller blading trails to explore all around these green, tree-lined parklands.
- Horse lovers and people who enjoy the thrill of racing should visit the Royal Randwick Racecourse, which is located on Alison Road in nearby Randwick. This horse racing track is where the majority of Sydney's major horse racing events are held throughout the course of the year and is a fun day out for people of all ages.