|Information About Kings Cross|
If you are staying in Sydney for either business or pleasure and are looking for a little bit of excitement then the suburb of Kings Cross is the ideal place for your to visit. Kings Cross and the neighbouring suburbs of Potts Point, Elizabeth Bay, Rushcutters Bay and Woolloomooloo are great places to visit for a weekend breakfast, brunch or relaxing coffee because the region has a wonderful selection of restaurants, cafes, delicatessens and food outlets serving delicious food for any budget. But it is during the night time that you will find that Kings Cross transforms into a popular area with exciting nightclubs, cool pubs, adult entertainment and discos which draw people from all across Sydney and indeed from all over the world. The Kings Cross entertainment precinct is conveniently positioned just a short distance to the east of the Sydney city centre and is also well serviced by public transport with the Kings Cross train station being located amoungst all the action. Within Kings Cross and nearby Potts Point you will find numerous affordable hotels and motels to suit the needs of any travel budget, as well as fully self contained serviced apartments that pride themself on providing you with affordable accommodation with all of the comforts of home. This exciting area provides a wonderful fusion of modern facilities, vibrant atmosphere, exciting entertainment and different cultures that has to be experienced to be believed.
Lido Suites Kings Cross
The Lido Suites Kings Cross is in a convenient location right amoungst all of the action and excitment of Kings Cross, and also just a few minutes walk from the Sydney city centre, shopping, restaurants and other major tourist attractions in Sydney. Situated in the happening suburb of Kings Cross the Lido Suites Hotel has all of the comforts of home in order to provide boutique accommodation with luxury facilities at an affordable price. In fact the Lido Suites Kings Cross is one of Sydney's most popular hotels because of its central location, affordable price and friendly service.
Address : 2 Roslyn Street , KINGS CROSS NSW 2011
Map of Kings Cross Accommodation Options
Activities & Tourist Attractions around Kings Cross
- If you are staying in Sydney and are looking for a some excitement then you can't go past the happening nightlife that is on display every night of the week in kings Cross. The suburb famous the world over for its wide range of bars, discos, adult venues, restaurants and nightclubs, all of which are open until the wee hours of the morning. The majority of these nightlife entertainment venues are located in and around Darlinghurst Road.
- Whilst staying in Kings Cross you can explore the Royal Botanic Gardens which are located along the waterfront at Woolloomooloo Bay. At these picturesque gardens you will find lots of walking paths, water features and tranquil places for a picnic, as well as an extensive collection of natives trees, schubs, flowers and other plant life.
- A leisurely walk through the botanic gardens from Kings Cross will bring you to the Sydney Opera House, which is ideally located at Circular Quay. This world famous tourist attraction not only provides a great backdrop to photos but also holds many live opera and other theatrical perfomances throughout the year.
- Another great thing to do whilst staying in Kings Cross is to relax with a morning coffee in nearby Potts Point. The main area is Macleay Street in Potts Point and it is a great place to visit for a freshly ground coffee in the morning or a drink and delicious meal in the evening.
Shopping & Sporting Facilities around Kings Cross
- The main shopping area in Kings Cross is located along Darlinghurst Road and provides a number of shops surrounded by an array of quality restuarants and cosmopolitan cafes. One of the best things about the Darlinghurst Road shopping strip is that it is centrally located within easy walking distance from all of the accommodation in Kings Cross.
- If you are keen to keep fit during your stay in Sydney then why not head down to Rushcutters Bay Park, which is ideally situated on the waterfront. At this popular park you will find numerous walking and jogging trails that are scattered amoungt the beautiful trees that make up the park surrounds.
- Located in nearby Paddington the Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG) is the city's premier cricket stadium. This popular sporting stadium plays host to domestic and international Test, One Day International and T-20 matches throughout the course of the year, as well as hosting numerous other events as well.
- Whilst staying in Kings Cross why not head along to the Oxford Square Shopping Centre, which is located on nearby Oxford Street. Here you will find a plenty of shops to suit your everyday needs including supermarkets, grocers, bakeries and banks, as well as many other boutique and specialist shops.