|Information About Bondi Beach|
The extremely popular beach side area of Bondi Beach in Sydney is the heart of soul of relaxtion in the city because of its wonderful beach, famous surf culture and wide array of quality restaurants, alfresco cafes, exciting nightlife entertainment and boutique shopping. The Bondi Beach region of Sydney is situated on the eastern edge of the city and provides both business and leisure travellers with lovely views across the Pacific Ocean, especially as the sun rises over the water in the morning. One of the best things about Bondi Beach is that all types of travellers will be able to find furnished holiday accommodation to suit their needs, with a range of budget motels and luxury beach front hotels available, as well as fully self contained serviced apartments which are ideal for long term stays in Sydney. Bondi Beach has such a relaxed feel to it and this resonates with people who are after some real rest and relaxation, whilst still being situated within easy reach of the Sydney CBD and all of the major tourist attractions that the city has to offer. Bondi Beach also has great recreational facilities for people to enjoy including many walking, jogging and bike riding trails. Alternatively you can simply take a relaxing morning or evening stroll along the beach or enjoy a coffee at one of the many alfresco cafes. This relaxed culture combined with the huge range of accommodation is what keeps people coming back time and time again to Bondi Beach.
Ultimate Apartments Bondi Beach
Holiday makers, business travellers and families who choose to stay at the Ultimate Apartments Bondi Beach will be able to take a short walk to the beautiful Bondi Beach or make the most of the diverse range of restaurants, cafes & shops that are located there. The Ultimate Apartments at Bondi Beach has a variety of self-contained studio apartments that have been luxuriously appointed and are air conditioned for your comfort. The Ultimate Apartments Bondi Beach also features a number of on-site resort facilities to make sure that your holiday is as relaxing as possible, including an outdoor swimming pool, sun deck and guest laundry facilities.
Address : 59 O\'Brien Street, Bondi Beach NSW 2026
Map of Bondi Beach Accommodation Options
Activities & Attractions around Bondi Beach
- Whilst you are staying at Bondi in Sydney you can take the opportunity to do a spot surfing. There are lots of people who get out early in the morning to surf the beach's great waves, and if you are keen on surfing then this is one of the places in Australia that you have to cross off your list.
- Along the foreshore area of Bondi Beach you will find lots of walking, cycling and jogging trails which provide an excellent place to go for a relaxing morning and evening walk or for you to keep fit during your stay in Sydney. Alternatively you can feel the sand between your toes and water lapping at your ankles with a romantic walk along the beach itself.
- No stay on Bondi would be complete without spending some time on the beautiful Bondi Beach. It is one of the finest city beaches in the world and is patrolled by qualified surf life-savers. It is a popular place to with familes, couples and international travellers all year round but especially so when the weather gets warmer during the summer months.
- If you enjoy golf then the Bondi Golf Club is a relaxing place to spend a day. The course has 1 par 4 hole and 8 par 3 holes and is surrounded by the cliffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Alternatively you can play a round of gaolf on some of the larger courses nearby including the Woollahra Golf Club and the Royal Sydney Golf Club.
Shopping & Sporting Facilities around Bondi Beach
- Conveniently located on Syd Einfeld Drive is the popular Bondi Junction Westfield Shopping Centre. This large shopping centre is open 7 days a week and has lots of car parking and a wide variety of stores selling gifts, homewares, designer fashions, electrical goods, jewellery and music, as well as plenty of places to enjoy a bite to eat or refreshing drink.
- If you are interested in sailing or yatching then you should visit the nearby Woollahra Sailing Club during your stay in Bondi. This sailing club is located at Rose Bay just a short drive north of Bondi Beach and provides an excellent place from which to go sailing on Sydney Harbour.
- If you love the excitment of horse racing then you should visit the Royal Randwick Racecourse, which is located on Alison Road in nearby Randwick. This horse racing track is where the majority of Sydney's major horse racing events are held throughout the course of the year and is a fun day out for people of all ages.
- The main shopping strip at Bondi Beach is located along Campbell Parade and provides a number of shops surrounded by an array of quality restuarants and cosmopolitan outdoor cafes. One of the best things about the Campbell Parade shopping strip is that it is centrally located within easy walking distance from the beach of most of the accommodation in Bondi.